Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, September 19, 2010

Alabama vs Penn State

Here is the Bus that Blake and I traveled to Tuscaloosa in Friday and spent the night in, til Sunday. We had once again, LeAnne Rhimes tour bus. Good Times!




Saturday Morning Lima brought the kids up to tailgate with everyone. Blake and I usually go into the Game, while My Mom and Mike watch the kiddos. But, this year we wanted to show them how much we appreciate everything they do for us, so we gave them our tickets.





Of Course, Cooper was in his Pjs in no time at all! I swear my son has very very nice clothes. He refuses to wear them, when we are at home, he just wants his pjs. I guess, I don't blame him, but every pic he's wearing pjs?






Blake always wants me to take pics of the bus, so here it is. The bed in the back is a king size bed where we sleep, it has a flat screen tv in the room, a vanity to get dressed, and a bathroom and shower.





There are Six Bunks in the middle of the bus. Three on each side. Each bunk has a flip down flat screen tv and head phones. It also has a curtain to close for privacy. This is Cooper and Tristan's favorite part. They spent a lot of their time Hiding and watching movies.













No comments:

Post a Comment