Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, October 11, 2010

Our Month of September At School


(ABOVE) We read MY Fav Dr. Suess Green Eggs and Ham to the Kids, Then we had them color green on the utencils and on Dr. Suess. Then Laminated it for a cute placemat to use at home!
At school we are teaching the Owls, the Color GREEN and Learning the Shape CIRCLE. Here are some of the fun Projects Mrs. T has brought home!
Above is her sweet thumbprints.

We also focused on an ALL ABOUT ME WEEK-Learning about all the Kiddos.

Tristan's Favorite Book (ABOVE)

Tristan's Favorite Color (BELOW)



Tristan's Favorite thing to Cuddle!


We also made a really Cute Owl, that is still hanging in our classroom. The kids painted and added glitter. We used fall colors for the paint. Very appropriate.
The Owl classroom had an assigned day to come to school wearing Green, for our GREEN DAY!
The whole class just stood very still to get their pic made. We were shocked! It went so smoothly!



No comments:

Post a Comment