Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, September 19, 2010

MIA

I have not blogged in TWO weeks! It's been a little crazy around my house! We have started back to school, and I have started teaching at the school MWF's. We have just been trying to adjust to Cooper going five days a week as well as Me having to have lesson plans (which I'm not used to doing). This past week I've been getting ready for our church consignment sale. Actually I had two sales to get ready for on the same day. I was running on a few hours of sleep all week. I worked our sale Thurs. and Thurs. nite, and didn't get home til late, which meant my kids were going to bed late!

Friday night I got to enjoy dinner and a movie with my Dear Dear friend Kelly. We went to the Tavern for dinner and drinks. Then catched the movie Going the Distance with Drew Barrymore. The movie was pee in my pants funny! I highly recommend going to see it.
With everything going on, I got sinus infection I guess? It has run me to the ground! Hopefully either tonite, or tomorrow, I will have time to post some pics of whats been going on! LOL~

1 comment:

  1. Leslie! Wow, that looks so awesome! I bet you all had a great time, and how wonderful to give the tickets to your mom and dad, I am sure they were thrilled!I hope you are feeling better this week...I had a similar thing happen last week too...we need to take better care of ourselves! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete