Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, January 19, 2011

CupCake Chandelier Stand

Tristan is going to be 2 years old on Saturday! She had her photoshoot this past weekend, Thanks to my cuz Jennifer Neely. At the end of the shoot I just wanted to have her playing around eating a cupcake. I found this cute cupcake stand and saw so much potential! I painted it Pink and aged it with some glaze. It is so hard for ME to get Tristan to smile for me, so she of course was not cooperative for Jennifer. We made fools of ourselves trying to get her to smile and Natta! Oh well, haven't seen the pics yet, but hopefully Jennifer was able to capture a couple of good ones.















No comments:

Post a Comment