Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Thursday, November 10, 2011

Turkey Burlap Door Hanger

  I finally got my cute Turkey hung today! I have had this painted for a month now. I just needed to find a hanger for my little turkey.  Can't wait believe that Thanksgiving is around the corner. YIKES! That means Christmas will be here before you know it, too! I'm soooo not ready. :(

3 comments:

  1. May have to steal this idea Leslie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative!!

    Just thought you should know that your image is being ripped off:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=282367568490218&set=a.280134242046884.69121.243985878995054&type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete