Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, May 28, 2012

Heirloom Capri Pant


This is my favorite that I have made so far! The Heirloom Capri is very different and sweet. The Picnic Top can be made into a dress as well. Which, the Picnic Dress is what Lauren and I made first. Tristan enjoyed wearing this out shopping!  




I had extra material and wanted to attempt a headband. Her hair is always in her eyes, we have to have it "Up" somehow, and the headband she loved. It stays out of her face and actually stays put on her head. It is snug as a bug in a rug. Notta going anywhere! 


No comments:

Post a Comment