Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, September 3, 2010

Splash Pad

We spent the day at a Splash Pad in Gardendale with some friends. We had a blast, it was the first time we've been, and the kids loved it! Next to the Splash Pad is a nice playground, which is not really great for the little bity ones. Poor Elle, slipped climbing to the top and dropped probably 5ft! It was pretty scary, but luckily no broken bones! Yea!!






I promise my Son owns very nice clothes. In all my pictures, he's in his PJ's. And that would be what he would wear every single day if I let him. This summer I just didn't want to battle with him everyday. I agreed to letting him wear his PJ's, but told him once school started back, Mommy's going to dress him. No if's, and's, or but's about it.




And above is Tristan, going through my purse as ALWAYS!



No comments:

Post a Comment