Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, July 31, 2010

DORA

Tristan and I had a girls night to ourselves, while Daddy and Cooper went to Smith Lake. Cooper never lets Sissy watch any thing she likes...So, I put in her favorite, DORA THE EXPLORER!!! Luckily, I had my phone in my hand and was able to video her excitement! Please, Please ignore my singing. I know it's terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment