Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, October 1, 2011

Burlap Football

My friend, Mande, made another "burlap" decoration for my door. I love it! Roll tide. I could probably make this myself...but, I don't mind paying her a "Friend" price and saving me the time. She would do a much better job than I would. But, she cuts out a pattern primes the burlap with some type of starch maybe, Paints, and stuffs. She is very talented...Her whole family is very talented. I will have to ask Mande what the address is to her sister's blog spot. There, Mande's sister and Mom display their artwork and all the neat things they sell.
Another day of football! ROLL TIDE ROLL!

No comments:

Post a Comment