Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, October 14, 2011

Redneck Wine Glass





My Mother-in-Law watched the kids this past weekend and I noticed she had a Redneck Wine Glass. I had bought one for my friend Patty and think they are so much fun. I told Marilyn, "I would like to have several of these glasses for my everyday drinking glasses". Ha!  It would look cute if I had cabninets that were glass or opened...so, you could see the mason jars. Anyhoo, at school today, she showed up with a bag from Fun Stuff. I was beginning to open the bag and realized, She has gone and bought me those redneck wine glasses. Sure enough. She did. That was sooo sweet. Now I just need my southern wrap around porch and I can sip tea out of my Redneck Glass! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment