Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, September 27, 2010

The Kissing Hand Book

Sissy's first day of school in the OWL ROOM! With her Mommy!! What a big girl she is! On the first day, we read "The Kissing Hand" book to our little OWLS. Afterwards, we did a cute craft to go along with the book. Its a sweet poem with the children's handprint underneath. Anyhoo, Big Brother's class, did the same thing on the first day of school. Go figure! There's is a little different than our project, but basically the same. The first pic below is Coopers, and underneath his is Sissy's.



I read this book to Cooper all the time. It's one of our fav's. In fact, when I leave the kiddos somewhere, at school or grandparents, I always have to kiss their hands with my BRIGHT PINK lipstick. So, Cooper was totally excited to show this to me when he got home!






No comments:

Post a Comment