Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break

We are enjoying staying at home and taking it easy! Cooper and Tristan had some friends over to play yesterday. The weather is crazy...it already feels like its summertime. So, we enjoyed the outdoors! We went to a park and had a picnic, came home and the boys played Xbox to cool off and the girls made Easter necklaces. The day flew by, we are so happy we got to enjoy some friend time!

No comments:

Post a Comment