Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, March 17, 2012

A "Sweet T" Twirl Top and Pant

I'm going to hand stitch "Sweet T" on my label. It's very cheesy, but my Mom is addicted to McDondald's Sweet Tea. I am always calling Tristan, "T". So, my Mom has started calling Tristan Sweet T. Along with many other nicknames.

1 comment:

  1. You are really coming along with your sewing Leslie...great job!

    ReplyDelete