Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tristan and Surgery

Tristan had another set of tubes put in her ears this morning!!! The doctor needed to do this because there was so much wax build up behind the tube on her ear drum. Her ears have been bothering her for a longtime now. I'm so glad to have this behind us. She already says that her ears feel much better. The doctor gave her some versed before being wheeled away from me...to help her nerves. After that she didn't have a care in the world. God bless her! She was still loopy for about an hour after we got home. I had to carry her around so there wouldn't be a trip to the ER!

I promised Tristan, if she felt ok, I would take her to ride the train and carousel at Galleria. She's been bugging me for a while!

1 comment: