Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Shabby Chic Earring Frame

The Picture above Was MY inspiration for this project.
Shabby Chic Earring Holder

This was very Easy to do! I found an old frame I wasn't using in my attic and painted it an antique white. I had to play around with it, to get the color I wanted and also giving it that vintage look. Then I measured the frame and spaced out 2 1/2" between and I left the bottom part a lot bigger, to allow for my larger earrings. You can use a staple gun to attach the wire on both sides of the frame, but, I didn't have one. So, I hammered in small nails and wrapped the wire around tightly.
When you go to hang your earrings, make a whole through the wire, so they will stay put. It also helps keeping up with the earrings that have backs.




This is a great way to keep your earrings organized as well as having a Shabby look to display in your home.





















No comments:

Post a Comment