Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, October 8, 2010

Alabama vs Florida

(Nice Butt Shot Blakie!)
Can I get A ROOOOLLL TIDE ROOOLL! What a game! Alabama didn't even look like we were playing FLORIDA! Our family spent the day at home. We cooked a yummy beer chicken, for the first time and enjoyed the game! The kids played outside, til dark and we had to drag them in, they just weren't ready for the day to be over. Boy, Mommy was though!





















Tristan had her Alabama Cheerleader Doll to match Her Alabama Cheerleader dress. Tristan picked her doll out at the Alabama Penn State Game, She loves her!









Tristan is thinking, "What is that? What am I hearing? What is Daddy Doing?"

















OHHH, it's those Poppers, that you throw on the ground and they make a loud noise. We always buy them when we buy fireworks!






















































































No comments:

Post a Comment