Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, October 31, 2010

SAVE THE TA-TAS! Little Black Dress Event- Featuring NATASHA BEDDINGFIELD

(above) Me in the PINK dress that I loved with the Pink Necklace that just made the dress!
My best friend Samantha, who owns SERENDIPITY BOUTIQUE, teamed up with 103.7 for the "Little Black Dress" Party. A fundraiser for Breast Cancer Awareness. A perk of being friends with Sam, I am lucky enough to be asked to do things like this for Sam's Store. We had a hair salon fix all of the models hair before the show and they did amazing job with everyones dresses. We had 8 models we each modeled 2 looks. So, there was 16 dresses and a change of clothes and hair between each look! It went by very fast!
Tamsyn Looks Amazing!
Below is the Lucky Lady who Won The Necklace, I modeled!
Tristan really wanted Mommy to have that!

TAMSYN



Here's Katie










SAMMY






Here's Natasha Beddingfield!
After the fashion show, She came on to perform. And surprisingly enough, the crowd was there for the fashion show! Which is great for Samantha's Store! But, there wasn't many people once Natasha stepped out to perform! She was fun though!





























No comments:

Post a Comment