Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, October 12, 2010

COOPER"S DENTIST APPOINTMENT

ANGELICA ROHNER, Is where Cooper goes to the dentist. She is right by Brookwood and she is Awsome! At Cooper's first visit, they did a GREAT job at getting him away from Mommy to Clean his teeth! Ever since, he has loved going to the dentist and actually looks foward to it! That might be because of the Tatoo, and new Toothbrush they give him. HA HA This is Angelica Rohner Below! She's super sweet and is always giving me great reports about Cooper's Teeth! I'm so glad he doesn't have his Mommy's Teeth, or he would HATE the DENTIST!

Below, is Ruthie! She's the one who comes to get Cooper from the waiting room. And She Loves her some Cooper. Today she told me that Cooper told her, "When I turn 5years old, Then I will give you a KISS"!!! I thought oh my, wheres this coming from? Then Ruthie asked what school does Coooper go to? I told her Vestavia Methodist 4k. She said, "Well He told me he went to ALABAMA!" Tooo tooo funny!










This is the waiting room, which they have slides and all kinds of stuff for the kids to do. Especially T when we are waiting on Brother to get finished!








No comments:

Post a Comment