Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, October 11, 2010

More Columbus Day Fun!

WOW! Sissy is finally getting a hang of riding Cooper's FourWheeler! She really doesn't know how to drive it, but She's learned how to make it GO! That's a start RIGHT? Cooper was already riding this FourWheeler at 15 Months, like a pro! Difference between Boy and Girl, or Difference in First Born and Second Born Child?









































































































No comments:

Post a Comment