Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Camo Pajama Pant

Cooper has been kinda jealous lately because of all the sewing I've been doing for Tristan. I would actually love to sew for Cooper, but he doesn't like "handsome" clothes anymore. That's what he calls it. So I took him to fabric store and go figure, he picked out a camouflage knit fabric. Which was more expensive than any fabric I've bought so far! This is the result:

2 comments: