Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, February 20, 2012

The Frog Room

Cooper and his buddies built a detailed building/buildings. Cooper's teacher came to show me these pictures she took of the "breakfast club"! Ha! Cooper has been "into" building and details of what he builds since he was able to build. I've always said Cooper will be an architect or he will build houses when he gets older . His teacher last year even talked to me about how good his building skills were. She said everything has all kinds of details and it's nothing like what the other kids build. I believe it's going to be Cooper's gift. Or one of many!

1 comment: