Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sewing Ruffle Pants

In the chaos of moving, I've managed to sew my first pair of ruffled pants...a huge thanks to my friend Lauren who had great patience to show me! Now we have to sew the twirl top to go with the cute pants!
This will show you a picture of the pants and the model who will wear them! They fit! Yea! You have no idea what I messed up on and still saved the pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment