Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, February 12, 2012

Samford Bulldogs

I took Cooper today to have fun playing baseball with the Samford Bulldogs. Sanford's Baseball Team invited Vestavia Youth Baseball League to join them for Popcorn, Face painting, hitting, catching and a moon bounce with the team. It was FREEZING! I did tape a video, I still have yet to learn how to get the videos from my phone. So, the pics are not that great. But, it was a great chance to get Cooper out of the house and get ready for some Baseball!

No comments:

Post a Comment