Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Never Looked So Good!

All of my friends and I have hit the DREADFUL number 3-0 this year! My Mother wanted to have all of us over to her house for Dinner, and celebrate with a "Dirty Thirty" Party! Athough, Three of us could not make it, all of us Girlfriends still had a blast! We brought a gift with us and at the end of the party, we basically played dirty santa. The popular gift seemed to be wine glasses! Which was fine by me to add a new drinking glass to the collection!! My Mother gave us all gifts before we left. They were shirts that had writing on them saying, "THIRTY NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD" How appropriate Right?























































No comments:

Post a Comment