Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Morning

 Christmas Morning. Happy Birthday Jesus!
And the angel said unto them, "Fear not! For, behold, I bring you tidings of great joy, Which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger." - Luke 2:10-12




 We left cookies and milk for Santa and his reindeer the night before and they gobbled it down...along with our dog Maverick!


Santa left letters for Cooper and Tristan

 Christmas my child...is love in action!
 Tristan was very delighted to find that she got her Barbie Jeep for Christmas!






I was trying to get ready to go to my Mom's house that morning while the kids were playing with their toys and Blake was putting toys together. I had just dried my hair and heard music, singing or something from the den. I poked my head around the corner and Tristan was sitting in her Barbie Jeep with her Barbie phone singing, "Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur, she got the whole club lookin' at her, next thing you know, she hit the floor, shorty got low, low, low, low"! OMG! As soon as she was done I busted out laughing and I'm like, "BLAKE, DID YOU JUST HERE OUR DAUGHTER?" Where was our  video camera when I needed it? Man, that was the cutest thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment