Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas with Mama Jean

 Last Christmas Mama Jean was in the Hospital because of her circulation in her legs...this year she has fallen and broken her pelvis. So, we did Christmas in Hartselle to be with my sweet Grandma. We always play dirty santa with the adults and bring some presents for the kiddos to open. Cooper has started feeling bad. He's congested and coughing. :(of course right before Christmas. You can tell in these pictures that he's just not himself. 












 Coughing
 Chapped lips
He's trying really hard to smile, he just doesn't feel good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment