Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Program

Cooper's Christmas program was the last week and I didn't take 1 picture!!! I was too busy getting it on video. For some reason I am missing my adapter for my video camera or I would be sharing this video. Cooper class was on the front row and got to play the hand bells. He did so well, I was so proud of my little man. In the picture above he was a Shepherd.  He was so cute in that costume- It was really hard to take him seriously. I had been watching Cooper during practices and he would yawn all the time. So, I told him he COULD not do that at the program. And he didn't:). He told me later, "Mommy, I didn't even yawn...I tried really hard for you"! God Bless Him. He's so sweet. I love you COOPER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment