Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years! What am I doing on New Years? Oh, I'm riding four-wheelers with my husband! Whoo-hoo! So exciting! :)

2 comments:

  1. It was a beautiful day to go that is one thing I do miss... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quiet evening at home for us. We had some friends and family over for snacks this afternoon. I hope to toss all the sweets and get back on the straight and narrow by Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete