Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hello Kitty

 My Mom took Tristan shopping and Tristan picked out the following two outfits. The Hello Kitty is her absolute favorite. I don't know how she knows what Hello Kitty is? But, this girl wants to wear it as soon as we get home from school. She says, "I loves it mommy". 
The picture below is a shirt my Mom picked out for her.  Tristan is trying on everything "Lima" bought for her in these pictures. 
This picture above...Tristan looks just like I did. Those chubby little cheeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment