Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Harwell's Christmas

Christ was born on Christmas Day!

 After eating lunch with the Milazzo family, we headed to Blake's parents house and opened more presents and ate more yummy food. Marilyn and Donald got the kids both "Leap Pads" for Christmas- among other toys. But, the leap pads are basically a kids iPad. Which, they are always wanting to play once they walk in the door at Mimi's and D-John's. It is very cool... you can download apps, take pictures and video. Great Gift! Hopefully they will leave me alone with my iPhone! Ha! Wishful thinking. 









Cooper really asked for mostly legos for Christmas! Again! Which means we will be building legos for weeks to come! YEA! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment