Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, December 12, 2011

The Polar Express

We rode on the Polar Express this weekend. We have done this for 3 years now. And the kids love it everytime. My mother in law buys everyone in the Harwell Family tickets plus my Mom and Mike.  Tristan was sure to tell Santa that she wanted a "Barbie Jeep". I think this Santa just wants to walk around and take pictures. He's not really wanting to listen to requests. :)




Picture above is the kids looking out the window to see Santa and Mrs. Claus as we enter the North Pole.









Wave goodbye kiddos and tell Santa that you are going to be good boys and girls so you can get what you want for Christmas;)


1 comment:

  1. Ya'll got the nice looking Santa too! I was so pleased with our picture with him and Mrs Santa! It is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete