Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas with Lima and Poppy

 Cooper has already spotted all his presents at my Mom's house. He also noticed that he had a present under the tree that was pretty big. So, my Mom told him that it was for Poppy. She just put Cooper's name on there so she could trick Poppy. Cooper said, Your just teasing me Lima.  Then Poppy started in on the trick. Well, Poor Cooper believed them and brought HIS present to Poppy for him to open. Then Poppy said, oh, this isn't my present this is yours, Cooper.
When Cooper opened that present he was so excited. He has been wanting a "real" guitar for some time now. Poppy was teaching Cooper a few things about the guitar. I think Poppy enjoyed it;) Cooper started to take his guitar away from Poppy and said, "I've got to go home now". He didn't like Poppy playing his guitar so much. It was pretty cute. Cooper's my little rock star now.



Tristan opened one present that was a Barbie cosmetic bag. She said under her breath, "I WANTED THAT". She was very pleased.

Lovely picture of my bro, Alex. Calm down Guncle...it's just a picture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment