Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas with Justin and Kristian

 After Christmas we drove and picked up Justin and Kristian and are celebrating Christmas with the two of them. They will be with us til Thursday afternoon. Justin ask for duck tape. Funny huh? He has started making things out of duck tape and selling them at school. He said, "it's crazy what people will buy. One girl has asked me to make her prom dress out of duck tape.". That would be an interesting creation. However strange it may seem to me...Justin IS very talented at it. He has made ties for boys at school and sold roses for the girls. He made me a rose last time he was here. When we were opening presents he pulled a new rose out that he made me and said, "This one is much better." Very sweet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment