Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, December 18, 2011

McAbee's Family Christmas

  My Dad's family always does their Christmas the week before Christmas. This helps because it's just such a big family, it's easier for everyone to get together. The kids all had fun playing hiding seek outside and running around.














 We play dirty santa and everyone bring an ornament. Bob's gift that he opened had a huge Coal at the bottom of the box. He got the biggest kick out of that...he wanted everyone to sign his coal. Ha! 


This picture turned out so cute! We are missing Nick and Amelia's kids and a couple others. But, I thought this was a great picture of everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment