Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, December 25, 2011

Zoo Light Safari

IT'S SNOWING...nope, just fake snow at the zoo! Ha, it was really cool when you first walked into the zoo, because it was snowing. The kids loved it for the few minutes that we played in the snow. 

Lima and Poppy took the kids to see the zoo light safari before opening our Christmas with them. It was really cold but the kids had a wonderful time. 




We did some face painting. Cooper wanted his face painted on both cheeks. He got a snowman and an ornament. Tristan just got a snowman with a pink scarf. 




I paid for Tristan and Cooper to ride these things-have no idea what they are called. Tristan couldn't really do hers the correct way. 

Merry Christmas from the Griswold's! Roll Tide, Yall! 









Have yourself a very Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment