Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas with the Milazzo's


Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
- Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

 After opening presents Christmas morning we got ready and had Christmas with Poppy's side of the family. We got to enjoy yummy food that my Mom slaved over all morning and enjoyed seeing family and baby Parker. Cooper and Tristan loved all of their presents they opened. 


No comments:

Post a Comment