Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, December 10, 2011

Santa Burlap

 I found this Santa at my friends blog. She is much more talented than I am with the burlap door hangers. But, I saw this Santa and  I had to copy. I have been working on my Santa for 2 weeks now! I have been so busy with Christmas parties, Birthday parties, School, getting ready for Christmas and everything else in between. I finally finished painting him-he just needs to be stuffed and a wire hanger added. I think he is very jolly!

No comments:

Post a Comment