Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, December 18, 2011

Questions about God...

Ok, Cooper has ALWAYS been very curious about God. Since he was probably late 2's, he began asking me questions. I HAVE to start writing these "questions" down...because they really are so sweet and I just  can't remember anything these days.
  What Cooper asked me today was, "Mommy when you die, are you going to see God first and then he takes you to Heaven?"
OMG! Sweet, SWEET BOY! What is so funny about this, is that it's out of nowhere. It's like he just thinks about it all the time and he's just trying to wrap his brain around it all. I really feel like Cooper is going to be a worrier like me, his Mommy:( 
 Example: I can have crazy thoughts about things that will never happen. When my kids go to Hartselle with my Mom. I am a nervous tic waiting for my Mom to call and let me know my kids made it ok. The whole time I'm thinking, "omg, what if...". And Cooper is I think kinda like that. 
One day I was folding laundry while Sissy was napping. Cooper was beside me building Lego's and he looks up at me with tears in his eyes and he says, "Mommy, I'm going to be so sad when you go to heaven!" Then I explained to him, that Heaven is not a sad place and not to worry about that because Mommy is going to live til she's 100! Then Cooper said to me, "Mommy, when I get to Heaven I'm going to run and find you first."
 Another question that he's asked me was, "Mommy, if I die when I'm really old, am I going to be that same age in heaven?"
All very good questions he's firing at me...But, the questions keep coming. Which is good, I'm glad he actually pays attention when we pray and is curious. I just hope he's not going to worry all of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment