Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, July 26, 2010


Cooper at least got to try one out, even though it was our left over pudding! He was asking all day long, " Are those ready yet"....


We finally got them ready to put into the freezer. The hardest part was just spreading them out evenly. It gets pretty messy. Mine are not a perfect as the sample picture, but I thought they turned out ok.





Cooper Picked out all of our colors...This was his favorite part! Besides licking the pudding!



Cooper also learned that mixing pink and yellow together make orange. That's how we made our orange.



1 comment: