Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, July 24, 2010

Serendipity Boutique

One of my best friends in the world owns a trendy boutique with her mother-in-law, it's called, Serendipity and it's located in Cahaba Heights. She has gotten great reviews through the Birmingham area. Here is a link to Posh Birmingham, who did a piece on Serendipity as one of Birmingham's finest hotspots!

www.poshbirmingham.com/serendipity-boutique/sc/22

I love shopping at Serendipity! Samantha and Vicki do a great job at buying their clothes for their store. Serendipity also caters to all types of women and every occassion. I always leave Serendipity feeling GOOD in what I've purchased. I also love the quality of their clothing because I know it will last for a long time to come! Not to mention All the Compliments I receive on MY CLOTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment