Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, July 26, 2010

Our SuperHero Pops











We got very very messy in the kitchen today making the Rainbow Pudding Pops, but Cooper calls them Superhero Pops. As messy as we all got, the kids had so much fun, it was just a great activity for us to do together.




Tristan made the most mess, and Cooper couldn't keep the spoon out of the pudding! I think at one point Tristan found a marker and just dove in the pudding and started licking the marker.




We checked before bedtime and they were not frozen yet. We had two colors left over, red and orange, so we made a small Superhero Pop. Since there wasn't much of that one to freeze, it was ready to EAT! Cooper kept saying, Oh, Mom, This is sooo good! I think he just loves all the colors!








No comments:

Post a Comment