Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Thursday, July 29, 2010

Marley and Me

I took Cooper to Morris Avenue yesterday so I could get some new updated pictures for him. On they way there, the kids were watching Marley and Me in the back. Cooper loves this movie! We watch it all the time. From the backseat,
Cooper says, Mommy I want to get a Marley dog, a white one and call it Marley. Maybe we could call Maverick or Savannah Marley?

I said, No honey, we can't just change Savannah and Maverick's name. But, maybe the next time we get a dog, you can name it Marley.

He said, Yea and a white Marley dog! When Marley gets big and grows up, I'm gonna be sad!

I turned to look at him and his lower lip was down and he was CRYING! It melted my heart and brought tears to my eyes!

Cooper has never gotten emotional about the movie, but at the end, we always talk about why Marley had to go to Heaven. I said, Cooper, that's just what happens. When we grow-up and live a long life, then we go to Heaven.

Cooper is just so sweet and tender hearted, when he's not fighting with his sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment