Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pudding Pops


I found this fun summer recipe for Pudding Pops. Cooper and I will attempt to try this out when I can get to the grocery store without Cooper (since he's got Chicken Pox) or when he is germ free!

Then I will post how it goes! Haha.


Ingredients: A box or two of Instant vanilla pudding, milk, food coloring, a couple of mixing bowls, a whisk, plastic or paper cups (I would suggest clear, so you can see the colors), and popsicle sticks


*Have your little helper pour in the pudding mix in your biggest mixing bowl


*Pour in the milk and follow the instructions on your package of pudding


*Once pudding is mixed, evenly separate into five or six smaller bowls


*Add your food coloring (red, green, orange, blue, and yellow) and mix until pudding is the color you want


*Spoon different colors of pudding into your cups. Try to do smooth even layers, so you will see a good rainbow on the sides of the pudding pop


*Have your helper put a popsicle stick into each cup of pudding. The pudding should be thick enough to hold up the stick; if not cover the cup with a plastic wrap and then put the stick into the pudding


*Place pudding pops in frezzer for a couple of hours. Time will depend on the size of your cups


*Once they are set, take them out of the freezer, use your hands to warm up the sides of the cup, so the pudding pop will come out of the cup easily
They look super cute and super yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment