Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Angel's

Cooper had his first practice of the season on Monday night. This year he is, The Angel's. Pretty funny too, because last year he was, The Pirate's. He went from Bad to Good. Tristan enjoys going to the games and practices, there is always someone there for her to play with, usually Elle, but she was at home with her mama this night. So, in no time at all she met Olivia, who was such the little mama. She took right over watching Tristan and said, 'first I have to begin by teaching you your abc's'. It was too funny. Olivia was very sweet and gave Tristan a My Little Pony to take home.
Cooper did Awsome during practice. The coaches had them bat with a waffle bat and waffle balls. I guess just to see how everyone could hit in general the first practice and made it fun for the little ball players. Because this year, the coaches will be pitching to them instead of hitting from the tee.






No comments:

Post a Comment