Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Princess Party Fit For A Princess


My friend Kim's little girl turned 3! She had a princess party and you were suppose to wear your princess costume. The party was awsome. What a great idea for a little girl who loves everything Princess. The party entailed a Cinderella Carriage Ride, a Princess Bouncy, and much much more... This is the Birthday Girl! Happy 3rd Birthday Ella! Ella was so serious! She never got off the ride until it was time for the horse to go back to the castle.


Tristan at first was not wanting to ride! She saw that big horse and said NO, NO! I ended up just putting her in the carriage with me and she never wanted to get off. Cooper was so excited and kept asking where was Cinderella. Cooper didn't want to get off the Carriage ride either.














































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment