Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tristan's first Fat Lip




So, I was leaving the gym yesterday and still talking with the daycare leader, when Tristan ran out the door. She tripped on her own two feet and hit her mouth on he bottom of the exercising equipment. Her tooth went through her lip! Blood was everywhere, she was hysterical for an hour! Anyone who knows me, knows I just can't handle that kinda stuff. So, I was sick to my stomach for that one hour, because of her lip and also because there was nothing I could do for her. It was awful. Now Tristan has this ugly lip. She looks like she's had too many collegen injections.

1 comment:

  1. Bless her heart! And poor Mommy too! So hard to see those little ones in pain. Fortunately babies heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete