Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine's Day Ready

I have finally displayed my Valentine's decorations! I had to remind my husband that the towels 'ARE ONLY FOR DECORATION-NOT FOR CLEANING'! I can not tell you how many nice towels he has ruined!
















Before I had Tristan, I bought this cute heart bag for Cooper. I would put little love notes and goodies each day in the bag leading up to Valentine's Day. I was bad and didn't do that for him last year. This year, I need to find something for Tristan so I can continue the tradition!











No comments:

Post a Comment