Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, February 6, 2011

Our Church Consignment Sale

I have been busy getting ready for our church consignment sale. AHHHH! I do this in the fall and the spring. It is overwhelming, but also liberating because I can empty out our attic space! For those who are interested in shopping our Consignment Sale...
It's at Vestavia Hills United Methodist Church
Friday, February 11th 9am to 6pm
From 4-6pm most items are 1/2 off!
For more information you can visit the website for The Whale of A Sale.
I will be M.I.A for the next week, as you can see below, I have lots of work to do!



No comments:

Post a Comment