Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Brad Paisley Concert


Blake and I were able to enjoy a date night last friday!!! We had tickets to the Brad Paisley concert and Darius Rucker was one of the opening bands. If you are like me, I had no idea that Darius Rucker was in Hoodie and the Blowfish(?)! On top of that, I didn't know that he had gone "Country" or that I knew all of his songs! He was great! Blake and I could have watched Darius all night! Brad Paisley was great too, but Darius Rucker entertained! Or maybe I just enjoyed listening to songs from Hoodie and remembering those times...Oh, and did I mention we had awsome seats.
Everytime (which is not a lot) I'm at the BJCC for a concert, I always remember the time Samantha, Lana and I were going to see Garth Brooks in concert. We had literally, Nose Bleed Seats! We were walking around before the concert and some guy stopped us and asked us where our seats were. We told him we had HORRIBLE seats, but we didn't care, we were just excited to see Garth Brooks. Well, that nice fella gave all Three of us, FRONT ROW SEATS! We were probably 13 or 14yrs old and we just thought we were so cool! We got to touch Garth's leg and Garth Brooks sang to us!
OMG! Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment