Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


My Beautiful Flowers, My Husband Had Delivered!

This is my Subway Art I painted, that I've seen around everywhere. I left it for Blake this morning.


My sweet Valentine's from Cooper today!
This is the cute shoebox that Cooper decorated at school for his Valentine's Party. Too Sweet. I remember making many of these back in the day!












1 comment:

  1. Love your subway art! I have been thinking of tackling this project myself.

    ReplyDelete